Kitty Punch Kitty Punch

I'm scared.

New York Shark New York Shark

I thought, "Oh hey, this is quite pleasant and over the top." Then I saw the ending. :O

Good shiz.

Dead Space Invaders Dead Space Invaders

<[8O

I demand a full version in the future. Awesome limb cutting action.

Epic War 4 Epic War 4

War is fun.

I really, really like Popo the Epic Dwarf.

Born of Fire TD Born of Fire TD

Fun and different

I seemed to miss the part where moving heroes around is explained. I'm just unable to do so despite putting in the points to the moving type skills, like wings and teleportation. =(

I didn't find a detailed explanation in the guide either. I could use help with that.

Anyway, fun game. Shieldmaiden is awesome. Her class seems a little off with the name though.

Played through firefox.

pandas BIG adventure pandas BIG adventure

Just one problem

The panda's image got stuck after moving to the table, so on every screen there would be a floating panda just blocking the middle of the environment.

Hopefully it doesn't happen too often. Otherwise, it was hilariously fun. Pandas rule!

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Amazing Game

The Upgrades were humourous and the simple, but very awesome weapons, added a lot of replay value. I recommend that everyone try going with one weapon type for the graphic goodness.

I even got me a screen shot of all dem missiles on the screen. 12 level 5 missiles launchers = great fun. Good job!

Space Turret Destroyer Space Turret Destroyer

Different Upgrades

Possibly some new laser animations for the upgrades to keep things visually interesting and a variety of upgrades to prevent slowdown because when I level up the same upgrade beyond ten times, things start slowing down and I even had the target icon disappear.

Sonny 2 Sonny 2

One of the Skills

The lightning piercing skill passive for the Psycho/Insane class didn't seem to have any obvious benefit. Is the bonus hidden and not displayed on the info screen?

Otherwise, a very fun game. I'm riding the train. I think there should be more lines for the characters to say/shout during battle.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Hmm...

Fantastic game, just with the medal system you recently included, I don't get credit for the do you feel lucky medal? O_O Can you offer a solution, I doubt it's with everyone.